- Cajun Gravy Gumbo Mix
- 3 tbsp grease
- 1 1/2 quarts of water
- Rotel (optional)
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 link of sausage
- Brown approximately 1 lb. of chicken and 1 link of sausage in 3 large tablespoons of grease.
- If you like okra, add that to the pot too!
- Put 1/4 cup of Cajun Gravy Gumbo Mix and 1 1/2 quarts of water.
- If you want a spicier taste, you can add a can of Rotel.
- Let it come to a boil and then lower the fire.
- Cook until tender.
*Check out our website for more pictures and recipes!